Our college has an active counselling cell headed by Counsellor Ms. Asha Agarwal. The cell gives counselling to both our students as well as teaching and non-teaching staff from time to time whenever they approach the cell.
We also have career counsellor Dr. Pratibha Jain who visits the cell every Thursday, 9.00 am to 11.30 am and all other weekdays on prior appointment, and provides individual guidance as well as group counselling sessions to students.
The services provide include:
1) aptitude identification,
2) career planning,
3) information of various higher education options in India n abroad,
4) complete guidance for forms and applications to universities in different countries,
5) seminars by internationals university delegation, professionals, and alumni of different University,
6) resume writing,
7) training in interview skills,
8) individual career related queries, etc.