B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- To think analytically, creatively and critically in developing robust, extensible and highly maintainable technological solutions to simple and complex
- To apply their knowledge and skills to be employed and excel in IT professional careers and/or to continue their education in IT and/or related post graduate programmes.
- To be capable of managing complex IT projects with consideration of the human, financial and environmental factors.
- To work effectively as a part of a team to achieve a common stated
- To adhere to the highest standards of ethics, including relevant industry and organizational codes of conduct.
- To communicate effectively with a range of audiences both technical and non-technical.
- To develop an aptitude to engage in continuing professional.
The new syllabus is aimed to achieve the objectives. The syllabus spanning three years covers the industry relevant courses. The students will be ready for the jobs available in different fields like:
- Software Development (Programming)
- Website Development
- Mobile app development
- Embedded Systems Programming
- Embedded Systems Development
- Software Testing
- Database Administration
- System Administration
- Cyber Law Consultant
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- IT Service Desk
And many others
The students will also be trained in communication skills and green computing.
- In today’s Hi-Tech world, the objective of this course of Bsc(IT) is to make students capable of thinking logically, designing and developing application softwares/Web Sites etc. This is a fully practical oriented course which develops their innovative skills and gives them logical vision.
- This Course is designed in such a manner that students can become Software testers also for which there is great demand in market.
- With subjects like Microcontrollers / microprocessors, embedded systems, Database Management System, Software Testing, Linux, Advanced Java, Netwith C#, Network Security, Mobile Computing etc… now this course is at par with any Engineering course and is of great demand to employers.
- Moreover with the above gained skills, students can be self employed and are fully capable of designing, implementing and deploying software at the client side.
ACTION PLAN OF BSC.IT:
- This is achieved through regular practical workshops/Seminars through which the students get hands on practice. Also all the lectures are delivered with over head projectors where every concept is demonstrated practically.
- We have highly qualified and supportive faculty, in-house as well as visiting. The placements have also been excellent in recent years.
- Personalized attention is given to each student.