BMS or Bachelor in Management Studies replaced three courses i.e. Bachelor of Business Studies, Bachelor of Business Economics and Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis.
BMS, like the three courses it replaced, is a course that will attract thousands of students who wish to go beyond theoretical education. It is a three-year degree course, with six semesters, managed by a full-time and visiting faculty drawn from the Industrial and Service sectors. The College is committed to providing in-depth training using the latest equipment in computers, practical experience, industrial visits and summer placements, wherever possible
Semester System and its System of Continuous Internal Evaluation to its students which will help the College to upgrade the quality of its education and create middle cadre management personnel.
- To provide comprehensive management training to students by way of interactions, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientations and placements.
- To create additional avenues of self employment and to benefit industry by providing them with suitability trained person in the field of management and finance.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about management and finance education to the students.
- To provide adequate exposure to the operational environment and to inculcate training and practical approach by using modern technology in the field of management and finance.
ACTION PLAN OF BMS
- Outstanding job placement rates and internship opportunities
- Internship opportunities with companies add valuable learning experiences and increase your competitiveness in the job market.
- Our faculty are experts.
- Professors in the department possess a wide array of expertise and teach management courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels as well as executive and professional development programs.
- Our student organizations provide connections to management professionals and real-world management experiences.
- Bring professional speakers on campus to give advice.
- Provide networking opportunities with professionals.
- For finance visit to BSE, RBI etc. arranged and they play finance games like stock mock and portfolio construction.
- Workshops, Seminars and Guest lectures are organized for BMS students by inviting industry experts.
- For management they celebrate on entire BMS week in the academic year loaded with lectures, games, debates on management.
- The Department organizes one day and long Industrial Visit for BMS students to have them exposure to Industry and management.
When did Lala College start BMS?
- In the year 1999.
- 4 divisions in all for FY, SY and TY.
- Approx. 240 students every year.
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Programme
Under Choice Based Credit, Grading and Semester System Course Structure
Course Learning Outcome