Institutional Distinctiveness

Global exposure of our students and faculties through academic and socio-cultural exchange programme is our unique institutional distinctiveness.

  • Providing a global platform to both our students and teachers is a part of our vision and mission plan towards which the entire college is committed to attain this and is working towards its betterment so that it reaches the next level whereby our students can seek both education and employment in the Global platform. Our courses are designed with tie ups from the foreign Universities whereby our students undertake the courses and appear for examinations in India while the Certificates/Degree/Diplomas are awarded by the foreign University. Along with these academic courses we also have Indo-German Cultural exchange programme under which our students visit Germany to understand the socio-cultural and educational perspectives of Germany.


  • Indo-German Exchange Programme :

  • Under this Indo-German Cultural Exchange programme even those students who do not belong to the sound economic background and can not afford to go around are given a chance to visit Germany.

  • Under this Exchange Programme students have to bear up only 25% of the expenses while remaining 75% of the expenses are completely born by the College Management that includes air travel tickets, lodging and boarding is provided by German students. German students visit India and are hosted by our students.

  • The following have been our students thrust area under Global Exposure under which various efforts and related works have carried out in last five years.

  • Our College (Lala Lajpatrai College) has been sending 5 to 6 (five to six) students for the Indo-German Exchange Programme since last eight (08) years.

  • Our students go to Germany in the month of May for three weeks and stay with their German host families. They learn about the culture, education experiencing the hospitality of the German host families and beautiful sights of Germany.

  • In tern, when these German students visit India they are hosted by our students.


International Conference :

  • College organized an International Conference on 10th March 2019 in collaboration with University of Mumbai and Centre for Educational and Social development.


International Industrial Visit :

  • The student got International exposure as the College organized an International Tour to Spain. The students visited Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Seville. The students visited Barcelona and Valencia University. They also visited Ladro Factory in Valencia which is a Factory of Porcelain Artifacts.


Collaboration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants :

  • The college offers Educational Course in International Accounting and Finance with Association of Chartered Certified Accountant’s Program. The College has signed an MOU with FINPLAN International Education to impart the training. 44 students are currently being trained through regular lectures and practical training to make them globally competent.