The college has a Women Development Cell constituted on the guidelines of University of Mumbai.
Following are its main Objectives:
- To ensure implementation of the directions of University Women Development Cell in the college.
- To provide appropriate work conditions for women and girl students, and to ensure that there is no hostile environment towards women at work place.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and problems due to gender discrimination.
- To arrange and to distribute all the publications of the University Cell concerning the directions amongst the teachers, non-teaching employees and students.
Activities conducted by the Cell:
- Guest Talk/Seminars on gender sensitization issues, women oriented issues
- Visits to Orphanages and Old Age Homes
- Organizing various competitions to develop skills among students
- Organizing workshops/seminars for faculties on topics pertaining to rights of women.