Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- To provide knowledge in different areas of Commerce.
- To develop overall personality & communication skills of the students.
- To provide students with practical exposure.
- To create for the students, of University of Mumbai an additional avenue of self employment & also to benefit the industry by providing them with suitable trained persons in the field of commerce.
- To give an adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of commerce.
- To inculcate training & practical approach by using modern technology amongst the students in the field of commerce.
Action Plan of B.Com
- Placement Opportunities to students.
- Guest Lectures Given by Various Experts in Commerce & Accounts/Finance.
- Industrial Visits.
- Commerce Students Celebrate B.com week which is Loaded with curricular activities.